Welcome to the Makeup Artist Masterclass Diploma
Our Makeup Artist Masterclass provides a fantastic insight into the Makeup industry.
The course will explore the following:
- Learn how to distinguished skin types, learn the keys steps of skincare and how to apply skincare
- Gain a closer understanding of colour correction, concealing, how to choose the right shade of foundation along with techniques of how to apply it
- Learn about blushing and highlighter.
- You will learn how to build a makeup kit on a budget with examples of products.
- As part of this course, it’s important to understand skin shades.
- Learn how to apply makeup to eyes, brows as well as how to distinguish different eye shadow styles.
- Learn key eyelash extension tips, how to choose the perfect eyelash extensions for your client and application techniques
- Touch upon advanced techniques such as contouring.
- Learn how to shape lips and find the right shade for your client
- Learn the basic steps of male grooming including skincare prep, coverage and the removal process
In order to complete the course candidates must do the following:
- Complete all 8 course modules
- Complete the final exam
Good luck and we hope you enjoy the material!
Welcome to the Makeup Artist Masterclass, join Shana Rose and learn to key aspects required to become a professional makeup artist. Unit 1
This module covers various aspects of skincare including how to distinguished skin types, the keys steps of skincare, and how to apply skincare to a client. Unit 1
This module combines various aspects of complexion including colour correction, concealing, how to choose the right shade of foundation along with techniques of how to apply them on a client. Unit 1
This module combines various aspects of colour including blushing and highlighting. Unit 1
Eyes and brows
This module includes various aspects of working with eyes and brows including how to apply makeup to eyes, brows as well as how to distinguish different eye shadow styles. You will also learn key eyelash extension tips, how to choose the perfect eyelash extensions for your client and application techniques. Unit 1
Eyes and brows
This module includes various aspects of working with lips including how to shape lips and find the right shade for your client. Unit 1
This module includes various aspects of male grooming including skincare prep, coverage, and the removal process. Unit 1
Build a kit
This module will cover how to build your very own makeup artist kit. Unit 1
Build a kit
Once you have gone through the course modules the next stage of the course is to complete the final exam.
To get to this stage you should now have completed all 8-course modules and be ready to take your final exam.
We would strongly advise that you read through the entire course units more than once and make relevant notes where necessary ensuring that you have absorbed all the information.
To book your exam the fee is £14.99 and will give you unlimited attempts to pass. Use the button below to book your exam.
Once you have booked the exam a link will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
Exam Results & Certifications
The course includes a FREE Digital certification which is issued within 7 – 12 working days.
Ready to present your newly accomplished skills and knowledge? Take a look below to order your Hard Copy Certified Accredited Certificate for £19.99.
Once you have placed your order, one of the team will process your certificate and dispatch it to your address via Royal Mail Post and so you should receive it within 7-14 days of your order.
We’ll let you know when it’s on the way.
To order your course Certificate, simply click the button below.
This will add the certificate to your basket; you can add as many as you like.
We will process and send each certificate out individually
Once you have ordered the certificate, please send us an email with your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order your course certificate
Hard Copy Certificate – £19.99
Order your Course Extension
Course Extension – £9.99
- Course Extended for 12 Months
- Continual Access to Exams and Testing
- 12 Months Access to Student Services